Refer a doctor
Do you have a friend or colleague who might be interested in joining our team of doctors? If so, we’d love to reward you for referring them to us!
How it works
How our referral program works:
- You refer a doctor
- You get paid $750 when that doctor has worked 5 shifts
- If the doctor is eligible to earn VR billing rates (e.g. GP Fellows, GP Registrars): You receive $187.50 for each additional set of 5 shifts the doctor works, up to a total of $750 (or 4x additional sets of 5 shifts)
- For all other doctors: You receive $112.50 for each additional set of 5 shifts the doctor works, up to a total of $450 (or 4x additional sets of 5 shifts)
Therefore, by simply referring a doctor, you can earn up to $1500 for a VR GP, or up to $1200 for a non-VR GP!
How do I refer a doctor?
All you need to do is take a few seconds to provide us with your details and those of the doctor(s) you are referring to us. Simply fill out the following short form and we will get in touch.
Alternatively, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- A shift refers to any shift a doctor works which is 6 hours in length or longer.
- A VR GP refers to any doctor that is eligible for VR Medicare billing rights when working for an Approved Medical Deputising Service (AMDS), which typically refers to GP Fellows and GP Trainees (AGPT/ PEP)
- A non-VR GP refers to a doctor that is not eligible for VR Medicare billing rights when working for an Approved Medical Deputising Service (AMDS).
- After a doctor has worked 5 shifts the initial $750 payment is made.
- After a doctor has worked the initial 5 shifts, subsequent incentive payments will be paid in blocks of 5 shifts.
- The referring person is responsible for updating Night Doctor management of any changes to bank details in writing by email to email@example.com.