Refer a doctor
Do you have a friend or colleague who might be interested in joining our team of doctors? If so, we’d love to reward you for referring them to us!
How it works
How our referral program works:
- You refer a doctor
- You get paid $500 when that doctor has worked 5 shifts
- If the doctor is eligible to earn VR billing rates (e.g. GP Fellows, GP Registrars): You receive $125 for each additional set of 5 shifts the doctor works, up to a total of $500 (or 4x additional sets of 5 shifts)
- For all other doctors: You receive $75 for each additional set of 5 shifts the doctor works, up to a total of $300 (or 4x additional sets of 5 shifts)
Therefore, by simply referring a doctor, you can earn up to $1000 for a VR GP, or up to $800 for a non-VR GP.
How do I refer a doctor?
All you need to do is take a few seconds to provide us with your details and those of the doctor(s) you are referring to us. Simply fill out the following short form and we will get in touch.
Alternatively, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- A shift refers to a full shift length of 6 or more hours. Shorter shifts are excluded.
- A VR GP refers to any doctor that is eligible for VR Medicare billing rights when working for an Approved Medical Deputising Service (AMDS), which typically refers to GP Fellows and GP Trainees (AGPT/ PEP)
- A non-VR GP refers to a doctor that is not eligible for VR Medicare billing rights when working for an Approved Medical Deputising Service (AMDS).
- A doctor must have worked 5 shifts before the initial $500 payment is made.
- After a doctor has worked the initial 5 shifts, subsequent incentive payments will be paid in blocks of 5 shifts. A doctor must complete a full set of 5 additional shifts before the incentive payment is made.
- Payments will be made on a monthly basis in the last week of each month. The amount to be paid will be calculated based on the number of shifts worked by the referred doctor up until the last day of the preceeding month.
- The referring person is responsible for updating Night Doctor management of changes to bank details before the beginning of the month in writing by email to email@example.com.
- If a doctor gains AMDS VR Medicare billing rights during the course of the referral programme, payments for additional shifts will be calculated on a pro rata basis. For example, if a doctor works 5 additional shifts after their initial 5 shifts and gains VR billing rights after working 2 of the additional shifts, $105 will be paid for the additional set of 5 shifts (2x $15 for non-VR shifts + 3x $25 for VR shifts).
- This referral program offer is available until 31st December 2020.